- Proofreading equity and macroeconomic research reports on the Middle East and North African markets through the department’s editorial cycle.
- Editing shorter correspondences and emails for English conventions.
- Proofreading and compiling PowerPoint presentations and formatting, as per company styles.
- Preparing and organising research notes for publication and distribution for numerous events and conferences that the research department will attend.
- Managing the distribution of research to clients, using the client record management system, while ensuring strict punctuality.
- Administrating the client record management system.
- Liaising with financial analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters) to ensure accurate publication of analyst recommendations and estimates.
- Maintaining large amounts of data with accuracy and precision, via Google spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree in English Literature, Linguistics, Journalism, or Economics, with a passion for writing and editing.
- 1-3 years of editing experience.
- Perfect command of the English language and its conventions.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Comfortable using online platforms, such as Google docs and sheets on Google Drive.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Open to learning new skills and information.
- Positive, professional attitude.
- Ability to multitask and manage time.
- A team player.
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.